Cash Management & Online Business Banking
Make Managing Your Business’s Cash Flow Simple
As a business owner, your days are busy enough without having to keep an eye on your finances at all times. That’s where Cash Management and Online Business Banking from First Security State Bank come in handy.
Keep your business finances optimized for maximum growth with First Security State Bank’s online Cash Management services. You get 24/7 access to your business account information that is convenient and comes with built-in layers of security. With the features of First Security State Bank’s Cash Management system, you can be sure your cash flow is always geared to put you in position for success:
- Multi-User Set Up- create multiple individual users and passwords within your company, resulting in improved system security with access restricted to the users you set up.
- Account Management- oversee the multiple aspects of your business’s finances through your Online Business Banking account.
- ACH Origination- create and maintain the necessary ACH transaction files easily in one place online, including direct deposit for payroll for your hard working employees. ACH files received by First Security State Bank before 3 p.m. on a business day will be processed the same day; files received after 3 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- Wire Transfers- you can initiate domestic wire transfers from within your Online Banking account to meet your cash flow management needs. Wire transfers must reach First Security State Bank before 3 p.m. to be processed on the same business day.
In addition to all the great cash flow management benefits through Cash Management, you can also oversee the various aspects of your business’s finances with Online Business Banking. Upon logging into your account, you can:
- Check the balances of your business checking account, any loans your business has taken out and your business’s total assets and loans.
- Review e-Statements that show your account’s purchase history.
- Transfer funds between your First Security State Bank accounts.
- Request stop payments.
- Download your account information for your own bookkeeping purposes.
Enrolling for Online Business Banking is simple. Complete the requested information in our Commercial Enrollment Form. First Security State Bank will then send you your initial password, and you’ll be ready to go!
If you have any questions about either Cash Management or Online Business Banking from First Security State Bank, we would be glad to answer them for you. Simply contact either First Security State Bank office in Evansdale or Cedar Falls.