First Security State Bank’s Internet Banking Security
Internet Banking Security -
While our Internet Banking service provider continues to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, users of the online banking system also have responsibility for the security of their information and should always follow the recommendations listed below.
- Utilize the latest 128 bit encryption version of either Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator. The online banking system is best viewed and is most secure when you use one of these two browsers, as they are both certified for use.
- Your User ID and Password must be kept confidential. You must follow our specific parameters for the User ID and Password. You can change your password as often as you wish.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information on the keyboard when using the system.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to the online banking system. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Click Logout when you are finished using the system to properly end your session. Once a session has been ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log on to the system again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing the online banking system.
Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately. When you follow these simple security measures, your interaction with the online banking system will be completely confidential. We look forward to serving your online banking needs both today and into the future - securely!